By Wayne Mazza
Reflection of a Leader, second to none!
My Experience at CPAC, Sat. March 16, 2013 was one of hope, not that hopey changy stuff, real hope. I was fortunate once again to see Gov. Palin on stage and hear her message.
I had sent a facebook note earlier in the week about Gov. Palins speech to come, as defining her as the face, the voice, and the true leader of our party. I asked for you to keep her in your prayers leading up to that speech as she would need to hit it out of the ball park. Your prayers came through that day, Sat. March 16, as time and time again on each speaking point she knocked it out of sight!!
Prior to coming out, she was being introduced by a young lady, a member of the NRA, but out walked Ted Cruz. Ted gave all the credit to his election to Gov. Palin and truly is a grateful man, not like the ingrates she has helped in earlier elections, I guess they are to busy at the trough. As a matter of fact, those people like Rubio, Paul, Haley, Ayotte, etc., if they were watching, should have been hanging their heads in shame.
Remember, not a one came out to defend Gov. Palin from any of the vicious attacks such as the shooting of Gabby Giffords. No they sat on the sidelines while the left tried destroying her like a pack of wolves on a fawn. So please, if you have not done so, contact Senator Cruz and thank him for the gratefulness and support he has shown Gov. Palin.
Gov. Palin's presence on stage was like I wrote about last year, electifying and the atmosphere of "Command and Control" and again she talked truth to all Americans, not just conservatives.
Her presence is an aura of hope not despair, uplifting not bring you down, gives you a vision of success not terror of destruction, and reminds you that you are an American living in the greatest nation ever to grace the face of this earth, that has surpassed all other nations in wealth and prosperity and not ashamed of it!!
What makes Gov. Palin's speech so appealing is that what she spoke of, she has already accomplished in her state as a Councilwoman, Mayor, and Governor.
She talked about:
1. The senates lack of putting forth a budget and lack of will to balancing it
2. Prioritizing so our obligations are met and our people don't suffer
3. Transparency in Government
4. Crony capitalism versus capitalism
5. Not compromising our principles, by going wobbly
6. Joining with all Americans regardless of party to work on what we can agree on
7. Reminding us that the people that disagree with us are not our enemies, but our relatives and friends
8. Unity among us all, not fall to the division of us as politicians want to separate us into groups such as women, hispanic's, blacks etc. We have American issues, not group issues.
9. Not allowing government to take away our freedoms and capitulating to a nanny state. Oh yeah, the Big Gulp was priceless, and everyone understood without her saying a word, just a sip!!
10. The DC politicians in game with lobbyists (Gov. Palin did not allow lobbyists in her office as Governor, she is not for sale)
But most importantly, she stated the obvious for Americans regardless of party in fly over country, "We are not here to rebrand a party, but to rebuild a country".
Again, I remind you, the ten points I mentioned above, SHE HAS ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED. This is the point the pundits, the media, and the RNC won't talk about, it is what they try to sweep under the rug. It is why the Democratic party under the order of Obama, TO THEIR PARTIES STRATEGICAL CREDIT, could not let her go home to Alaska after the 2008 election and allow her to govern. It is why they tried and continue to try and destroy her with help from their media on a leash , all media including Fox, and lack of support from the RNC to defend her!!!
Her accomplishments means she has the experience and solutions to solve the problems that are facing our nation today and they can't have it.
And that my friends is the difference between Gov. Palin and the rest of the politicians. Country first!!!! Serving with a true Servants heart with her faith in GOD, not man!!
A friend sent me a quote, author unknown, that sums it up for the Guv.
"There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience"
God bless our northern light, our mama grizzly, our Sarah!!